Broad Creek Friends Meeting

Broad Creek meeting was established as an indulged meeting in 1828 as part of Deer Creek Monthly and a frame meetinghouse was built in 1833. The Preparative meeting was established in 1865, at which time the monthly meeting revolved between Deer Creek, Fawn Grove and Broad Creek. The meeting was laid down sometime after 1914.

The meetinghouse itself was removed in 1968 but a plaque remains to show where it was. The cemetery for the meeting is good-sized and well-kept.

Scarboro Road at Quaker Church Road, Dublin, MD